Thu, 03 Aug|
Wellbeing Economy 101 Webinar
What is a Wellbeing Economy? And how do we get there? Join the WEAll Scotland team for an information packed webinar followed by Q&A.
Time & Location
03 Aug, 10:30 – 04 Aug, 12:00
About the event
You can reserve your free place on our eventbrite.
Back my popular demand!
In this packed webinar we'll cover:
- The theory underpinning Wellbeing Economics
- How it relates to donut economics, degrowth and community wealth building
- Case studies of Wellbeing Economy thinking in action from around the world
- How redesigning our economy could tackle the cost of living and climate crises.
- What Scotland can do to make the Wellbeing Economy a reality.
At the end of the one hour webinar we’ll open up the floor to discuss everything you’ve always wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
Our speakers will be the WEAll Scotland team: Director - Jimmy Paul, Policy Lead - Dr Lukas Bunse and Comms Lead - Frances Rayner.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!