Wed, 29 Nov|
Wellbeing Economy 101 Webinar
What is a Wellbeing Economy? And how do we get there? Join the WEAll Scotland team for an information packed webinar followed by Q&A.
Time & Location
29 Nov 2023, 10:00 – 11:30
About the event
Back by popular demand!
In this packed webinar we'll cover:
- The theory underpinning Wellbeing Economics
- How it relates to donut economics, degrowth and community wealth building
- Case studies of Wellbeing Economy thinking in action from around the world
- How redesigning our economy could tackle the cost of living and climate crises
- What Scotland can do to make the Wellbeing Economy a reality
At the end of the one hour webinar we’ll open up the floor to discuss everything you’ve always wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
Our speakers will be the WEAll Scotland team:
Policy & Engagement Lead - Dr Lukas Bunse and
Campaigns & Communications Lead - Charis Scott
Spaces are limited to so book your free ticket today to avoid disappointment. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!